Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The Ludwig Family

Family 4
I put together a group of pictures of Chris and Mya-Lisa's family, friends and pets. These are some of my favorite ones. I love the pictures of their cute dogs too. Great pictures and great family.



Sandy Beach




Bungy Jump
















































3 comments:

marymattyfamily said...

Mya-Lisa's family look's like they always haveing so much fun. They are a young family. Cutest little pets too. Look's like they are well taken care of. Nice family. Love all the pictures.

Lovve,
Mary

marymattyfamily said...

Ginger, Rob & Ava's picture on the side bar are adorable. Little Ave is so cute looking at the grape clusters. She's just to cute.

Love,
Mary

marymattyfamily said...

Look's like I can't spell very good. I need spell check. Notice the way I spelled Love. Lovve. Sooooo wrong.

Marrrrrrrry opps! LOL LOL LOL ha ha ha ha ha.

Mary