We all had so much fun celebrating Savannah's 6 th Birthday party Friday, April 10th. A big celebration, even Miley Cyrus was there. WOW! What a special day. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAVANNAH.
Sure look's like this was a lot of fun. Happy Birthday Savannah. Look's like Grandma's haveing so much fun!!!!!!. Great party day. Sorry I missed it especially going to see the latest Miley Cyrus movie. I really feel bad about that. Suuuuuuuure. Cute pictures of all of you.
Look's like I can't spell Giraffe in my previous post. Oh well. What's new. The picture of Leonard behind Plillip Jr mowing the lawn is so funnnnny. What's he doing? Waldo? He's just so.... I don't know what! Great picture anyway.
I looked at Birthday posts again and that birthday cake is so cute. You & Leonard together is a good picture too. All of these pictures are really cute and good. Love them.
Don't forget to click on the Older Posts. There are several more pages of pictures and also don't forget to scroll to the very bottom to see the larger pictures.
*
Ava
Rob & Ava at the Paso Robles State Fair. She's having a great time.
Great Motto to live by
Rogan & Barrett
Look's like the 4 th of July boys. They are so cute.
Dustin
What does he have? A snake?
Beauty Queens
Mya-Lisa & Ginger. When, where and how old?
Looking guilty
I don't know what these two are up too but it sure look's funny
Ava
Boy is this a good ice cream. I think she's thinking you can't have any either.
Dustin
WOW! What does he have? Look's scary to me.
Jordan & Mya-Lisa
Wonder what he's thinking?
Mya-Lisa
Look's like it's nap time.
Mya-Lisa's Baby (Tug)
Isn't this just the cutest picture? Tug is so cute.
Leonard & Martha
They are relaxing in Andrea's back yard.
Gabe
Gabe got Student of the Month. Great job.
My Pirate Ship!
I'm going to sail away in this ship any time now. In the picture below, I'm taking mama and baby giraffe with me too.
Mama and Baby
Sooooo cute
Kimmy
Kimmy and Gabe both were at their school's Olympic games. They were in separate events. Look's like she's having a lot of fun.
Gabe at his school Olympic games.
Here he is watching an event.
Kallah, Savannah, Kimmy & Gabe at church. They sure are cute.
Dustin and Ava
Dustin is guarding Ava and her pink house.
Rob and Ava
I like this picture
Rogan
Look out everyone he coming after you.
Rob and Ginger's family
Nice looking family.
Rob, Ava and Ginger
What a great picture.
Leia & Kids
Cute picture of Gaberiel, Leia and Kimmy
Barrett Ross
Isn't this a cute picture? I think he's telling everyone to leave him alone. He's trying to sleep.
Desi
Beautiful sandy beach on the Island of Maui.
Me and Barney
Leia, Ginger and Mother
I love this picture
Me, Dustin and Gaberiel
Here I go again. Someone's birthday cake
Rob & Ginger
The make a happy couple
Ava
She's checking out the grape clusters.
Kimmy
WOW! Look at this girl. She's sure enjoying ballet
Kimmy
Kimmy at her ballet dance class.
Savannah & Kallah
These two are little girls are such good actors. Look at those faces. What out Hollywood.
NEWS FLASH FOR 2009
Leonard has hair. No one knows how this happened but it's a miracle. Leonard grew hair New Years day. What a way to start the new year.
Merry Christmas from Becky
This is her beautiful Christmas Tree
I Love Candle's
Barry, Kellie and boys
Merry Christmas from the Isom's
Merry Christmas from Joe, Desi and Family
Joe & Desi's Christmas Card for this year 2008. Great picture.
Merry Christmas from Rob, Ginger and Family
Rob and Ginger's Christmas card for 2008. Great picture. Love all the family Christmas picture cards.
Savannah and Kallah
Aren't they cute little Bell ringers? Great Christmas picture.
Tracy
OOOOOOOOh. Beware of his sword
Kallah
Phillip and Melissa have quite a soccer player. She is excelling in this sport. She loves it. Great job.
Little Pumpkin People
Cute picture
The Crazy Ross Family
What are they pointing too? Something in the sky? Or making a statement? Who knows.
The Ludwigs
Here they are on their cruise to Mexico. Their just having to much fun.
Ginger and Rob
They really look good together. Great picture
Savannah
Savannah and her teacher. Savannah received student of the month at her school. Mission Valley Elementry. Good job Savannah.
Ava
Isn't she just the cutiest little girl?
Little Phillip JR
He was such a gentleman at lunch. So well behaved and so cute too
Phillip and Melissa
We had lunch with Phillip and Melissa at the Black Bear in Tulare.
Here I am buying VW Bus Parts
Just had to go to Farmersville to guy a door handle for my VW Bus.
Martha and Me
The two eye glasses queens
Barrett Michael Ross
Joe & Desi's new baby boy. Born Tuesday, August 19, 2008 around 3:20 pm. They are so proud, happy and tired. Congratulations!
Uncle Bill
Fantastic painting of Uncle Bill. Barbara McMullen' latest picture.
Tracy
This is a good picture of Tracy. Handsome young man
Becky's Family
Barry, Tami, Becky & Michael. Great family picture.
Buster, Barney and Betsy
Their lounging on the sofa in the patio. Buster is saying Hi to everyone.
Gizmo and Angel
These are my two adpoted children now.
Brea (German Shepherd)
Ginger's new puppy. Sure is a cutie
Savannah and Melissa
Great picture. They are both so pretty
Phillip Jr, Kallah, Savannah
Look's like Phillip is running away from the girls
Kallah and Savannah
Don't they look cute together?
Savannah
Here she is looking so pretty in her dress
Kallah
She's all dressed up too. So cute. Love her dress
Little Big Phillip
He's all dressed up looking so handsome
Ava
Look's like she's having fun eating or is it just playing?
Adam and Buster
Buster sure does like Adam. They are buddies
Gaberiel and Kimberly
Kimberly likes the birds on the table.
Gaberiel and Kimberly
They were so cute in shopping for themselves in Toy's R Us store.
Deneyse and her new baby
Her name is Mya. Their other dog is names Oscar. Get the connection?
Little Ava
This little sweety is really happy
Beautiful Jesus
This picture say's it all
Miss America Ava Potter
She took the title of Miss America 2008. How do you like her bathing suit? Cute.
Ava. Ginger's beautiful daughter
What a cutie pie. Such a smile
Rogan. Joe's son
Now doesn't he look just like Joe? To cute.
New Employee of Martha's Auto Body and Paint shop
These must be a new type of Auto Body and Paint shop uniforms. I've never seen any like this before.
Martha and Barney
I think this is the cutiest picture of both of them.
Guess Who?
Two good looking women don't you think?
Kellie and Barry
Now don't they look relaxed? They sure do.
Painting Party
This is a girls painting party only they are painting their toes.
Nice looking toes. Who do they belong too?
Match the toes to the person they belong too? Someone out there knows.
Annversary time. Ginger and Rob
We share the save aniversary date may 2... with them
Leonard and Martha
Great Picture of both of them. We love Martha's new look. El Natural. Look's great. I love the hair color.
The Ross men
So you know what they say..and still in the office
Becky's birthday lunch..famous lamplighter cafe
Manny , Moe, and Jack or the 3 stooges ,better known as the ya ya sisterhood, ya baby
Twins
Becky and daughter Tami...who is the daughter ? they sure are related...lucky them...they are special people
Dustin and Tristen
these 2...well look out even more then the other 2 . they are packin
Adam
his trophies are many
Gabriel and Dustin
who knows what is going on in their minds look out
Adam
hard working man at the office, yes he is the office manager.
5 comments:
Sure look's like this was a lot of fun. Happy Birthday Savannah. Look's like Grandma's haveing so much fun!!!!!!. Great party day. Sorry I missed it especially going to see the latest Miley Cyrus movie. I really feel bad about that. Suuuuuuuure. Cute pictures of all of you.
Love,
Mary
I forgot to tell you Martha, I love your blog. Your doing such a good job with it now. Wonderful blog. Great family.
Love,
Mary
Your ship look's like one of those pirate ships. When are you going? Love the cute giraffs. They are so cute. Great pictures.
Love,
Mary
Look's like I can't spell Giraffe in my previous post. Oh well. What's new. The picture of Leonard behind Plillip Jr mowing the lawn is so funnnnny. What's he doing? Waldo? He's just so.... I don't know what! Great picture anyway.
Mary
I looked at Birthday posts again and that birthday cake is so cute. You & Leonard together is a good picture too. All of these pictures are really cute and good. Love them.
Love,
Mary
Post a Comment